Beauty Videos

My Hair Curling Routine (video)

Finally, up in this series of my routines is my hair curling routine! Now, this one is particularly epic because I do some fantastic Christmas singing. So, I have to post this before New Year’s since it’s still okay to listen to Christmas music. Ha. If you’d like to check out my other routines, I have:

My Liquid Foundation Routine
My Eye Makeup Routine

You might also want to check out my Highlighting/Contouring tutorial to see how I apply blush, bronzer, and highlighter.

For this hair curling routine, I’m using a curling iron. I know a lot of people curl their hair this way, and I’m just another girl in the sea of hair curling videos. Oh well. If you’d like to see how I curl my hair with my flat iron, check out this post.

Enjoy!
And yes, I know I am extremely talented. I take singing requests for future tutorial videos / vlogs! Ha.

Products Used:
It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product (night before)
Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray, Extra Hold (forgot to mention that I spray my head all over with this at the end)

Curling Iron:
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron (1-1/4 inch barrel)

The Nerdy Katie
    December 30, 2011 at 2:01 pm

You know every song I wanted you to play at your wedding? I want you to sing those on your blog. BAZINGA!

Holly
    December 30, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I love the It’s A 10 leave in spray!

I’m dangerous with a curling iron, and do most of my curling with my GHD. Do you prefer the curling iron or your straightener?

Michelle
    December 30, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I love how fast you can curl your hair!!!! I wish I could curl my hair that fast! My hair is SUPER thick though, so I think that has a lot to do with it!!!

I am really loving your routine videos!!!!! Learning SO MUCH! And I love your singing/humming during this one! LOL!

Lori
    December 30, 2011 at 4:51 pm

I’m thinking we need more singing Meg vlogs! 🙂

Vicki
    December 30, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Please, please, PLEASE do more singing Meg Vlogs! You are so entertaining and adorable! I heart you! And I’m jealous of your curls … I curl my hair and it falls flat almost immediately 🙁

KJJ Houston
    December 31, 2011 at 12:22 am

hahahahahah so I was watching this tonight and my husband said..um what the heck are you watching 🙂 I said its one of my blog friends and he said ..oh whatever and walked away…hahahaha men!
    Any who 1. love the hair 2. your voice is great 3. I think a rap song is next on your list 4. curious do any of your students know of your blog? I just thought of that and made me laugh! ha
    5. Hope baby is swell!

Courtney
    January 2, 2012 at 10:56 am

I agree with Michelle, I wish I could curl my hair as fast as you do!! I am seriously going to have to practice!

Amy Drinkie
    January 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I use that Tresseme spray too, and just ordered the It’s a 10 leave-in spray along with my new badass SOLANO HAIR DRYER!!!! I can’t wait until it gets here, it will be like Xmas all over again!

Anonymous
    May 16, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I really like your blog :o)Your hair looks so pretty! I don’t know if you have heard of the Heat Cap or not, but I started using it and it curls my hair in only a few minutes. I really love mine! I’ve been spreading the word to others girls. It’s always good to share beauty tips :o)

Heatcap.com The video is just a few minutes long and the results are amazing :o)