Everyone loves a great drugstore beauty buy, right?
I have sang praises for gel eyeliner for months now, and it is still my favorite type of eyeliner. If you remember, I even did a video tutorial on the different ways I apply gel eyeliner. I feel it provides the most versatility – you can create as thin or as thick of a line as you please.
However! I read some really good reviews on this particular eyeliner and I decided I wanted to give it a go. I figured it might come in handy for those days where I want to switch things up and not use my gel eyeliner.
Which eyeliner, you ask?
It’s available pretty widespread at most drugstores. It’s under $10. It is a pencil that requires sharpening with a little smudger on the other end.
Using the Product:
– This liner glides on very soft and creamy
– It is very pigmented. I have it in the carbon black shade and it is very, very black
– This stuff smudges amazingly. I don’t particularly care for the smudger on the other end. I use my pencil brush to smudge it out.
– This stuff really stays put all day. The staying power is just as good as my beloved gel eyeliner.
Thoughts After Using the Product:
– I do not care for the fact that it is a pencil, simply because it requires you to sharpen it all the time if you want a very fine point.
– I do not sharpen it all the time, so this ends up working the best if I want to apply it quickly and then immediately smudge it.
– It is my favorite eyeliner if I want to smudge.
Definitely worth picking up. I actually have used this quite a bit as my method of application is very quick. Very beneficial for me because I don’t really have all the time in the world to put on makeup nowadays (thanks, Baby O).