Daytime Smoky Eye Using the Naked Palette

I have had some requests for some tutorials on how I use the Naked Palette to create a wearable smoky eye. I decided that a video tutorial was in order! I find that it’s easier to explain rather than photos. Y’all better watch it because it took me forever to do. I mean, the filming part is easy and what not, but my iMovie hates importing HD files, so it took 30 minutes to import each clip. And about three hours to export it. So yeah…. watch the video already. And excuse my non made up face. I also kind of hate the way my hair looks here. I curled it up real tight to comb out later. Blah. Whatever. Just watch it.

daytime smoky eye tutorial with the naked palette

Question: How do you wear your Naked Palette? Leave me comments letting me know how you use yours!

Next up: evening smoky eye!!

The Heights Life!
    January 24, 2013 at 9:13 am

NAKED is the best thing ever!! I have been using it for 3 years now and would be lost without it!! Love this tutorial because I only ever use certain colors in the palette and now I will use more!! Also I need a tutorial on how you curl your hair because its beautiful!!!!!

Darby Hawley
    January 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE your videos!!! Thank you for your time investment….now please move in with me so you can do my makeup everyday. Ok? good, thanks 🙂

Rebekah
    January 24, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I love this video. I’m horrible at doing my eyes but your tutorials help! I do more of a natural look but I’ll have to play around with a smokey eye!

Life With Lauren
    January 24, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Great tutorial it looks amazing!

tara
    January 24, 2013 at 9:10 pm

i’d like you to make me look pretty every day!

Annalilly
    January 25, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I took Meg advice and applied the crease shadow first. It really helped me blend everything together better. Thanks, pal.

Miranda
    January 27, 2013 at 8:33 pm

thanks for posting! i love my naked pallet but am bad at applying makeup!

February 1, 2013 at 4:45 pm

My everyday eye is VERY similar. But I use sin most days as my lid color and virgin as my highlighter. I love the smog/darkhorse in the crease and corners! There are just SO many options with the Naked Palette!

Evening Smoky Eye Tutorial using the Naked Palette
    November 7, 2013 at 2:26 pm

[…] tutorial is the Evening Smoky Eye using the Naked Palette! You can watch the first video here, in which I tutorialize you (ha) on a daytime smoky […]