On My Beauty Wish List

I have an ever growing beauty wish list. It’s kind of ridiculous. I either have an ongoing list on my phone, or I keep track of it on Makeup Alley. Either way, it never dwindles. I am a self-proclaimed beauty guru, so I feel that it’s part of the job description that I am supposed to keep a running list going. This month, I put myself on a spending freeze in order to save money. But that doesn’t keep me from dreaming!

1 // Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Just say the words “Urban Decay” and “naked” and I’m in. No but seriously, I am a blush, highlighter, and contour collector. And these colors look gorgeous.
2 // YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick
I think it will make me feel like more of a woman to have such a luxurious lipstick. I have heard nothing about wonderful things, and I would like to get the shine version because I like a really moisturizing lipstick. Plus, the packaging is so luxurious. I will look fantabulous out in public applying my lipstick.
3 // Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick
These lipsticks have been all the rage since they launched, and the color selection is amazing! So on trend. I gotta have me some.
4 // Armani Master Corrector
I am a sucker for color correcting cosmetics, especially ones for underneath my eyes. I have read a lot of reviews on this product and it is intriguing me a lot. I want to get the orange one to counteract my blue circles.
5 // ELF HD Blush
I do not own any sort of “HD blush”, and I figured ELF would be a great place to start. I like the color selection. I would probably go with a pink-ish or rose shade.
6 // Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
I’m pretty sure I have wanted a shimmer brick for forever. But somehow I do not own one. So I need one. Duh.
Do any of y’all own any of these products and would you recommend them?
Also – what is on your beauty wish list?

Annalilly
    February 20, 2013 at 8:50 am

You’re birthday isn’t for a few months. Planning already? 😉

Leah
    February 20, 2013 at 9:25 am

oh girl, aren’t spending freezes the best/worst? Great for saving $$, but then suddenly everything looks so awesome and you want it all! PS for some reason in my blogger feed I read the first line as ‘I have an ever growing belly…’ I must have babies on the brain! lol!

Amy
    February 20, 2013 at 9:40 am

I know as soon as I saw Naked Flushed I have been avoiding Sephora online like no other!! It’s just a matter of time before I cave

thenerdykatie
    February 20, 2013 at 9:44 am

I have 2 of the YSL lipsticks & they are addicting. I have a red color & a pink color (I would check but I’m in bed & comfy haha). I like to layer them over a couple of lipsticks that I already have. I looked at the Whisper stuff, but the colors I wanted were already similar to the YSL I have.

Holly
    February 20, 2013 at 10:00 am

I just saw a commercial for the Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick the other day. I so need to try it too!

Casey
    February 20, 2013 at 11:27 am

I just saw the Naked Flushed Pallette over at Fabuulous But Evil! That thing must be all the rage if you two are loving it. Guess I should investigate!

Life in the Heights!
    February 20, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I’m digging that Naked combo!! I have the BB shimmer brick and it’s the bomb, def get it!!!

tara
    February 20, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I’ve been seeing the color whisper lipstick on a ton of blogs! I definitely need to try it!

Darby Hawley
    February 21, 2013 at 1:16 pm

You’re right, luxurious lipstick does equal womanhood 🙂

~Rachel~
    February 21, 2013 at 1:32 pm

If you try the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette let me know what you think! 🙂

xtinedanielle
    February 22, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I ADORE my YSL lipsticks. They are worth every penny. You have a gorgeous color chosen there. My personal fave is their nude color. It’s perfection!