Summer Beauty Essentials – A Beauty Vlog with Kennedy!

Oh man, oh man. Have I got a treat for you guys today. What’s better than a beauty vlog with a toddler? Nothing, I tell you.

Yep, a beauty vlog with Kennedy!!!

We aren’t too fancy around these parts. My hair’s a mess (that’s what happens when you spend the morning with a bunch of three-year-olds at VBS), my bathroom is less than stellar, but Kennedy is fabulous as always. She is a great beauty vlogger, actually. So I’m going to stop typing and just let you watch.

I think she’s the next pixiwoo, no?

Amy
    June 27, 2013 at 8:11 am

So cute!! She’s such a little star!! The “I’m pretty” part is adorable!!!

Neely
    June 27, 2013 at 8:13 am

Oh Meg why must your child be so cute…I need a Kennedy fix

Ari @ The Pace of it All
    June 27, 2013 at 8:24 am

She is so adorable!! πŸ™‚

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk
    June 27, 2013 at 8:33 am

Meg that is SOOOO cute! I loved your sports cracker animal crackers and her “ok… ok… ok…” lol. Too adorable.

About your gym wear makeup, do you just use the BB cream and then the Mac powder? Do you ever put anything else on? I’m just so addicted to a full face, but like you, there’s no point if I’m only going to the gym! Ya know?

Melissa
    June 27, 2013 at 9:01 am

Harper and I watched it together. She was very sad when it was over!

Janie E.
    June 27, 2013 at 9:35 am

She is just absolutely adorable! Where did you find the Two Faced bronzer? I’ve been looking for one with no shimmer.

put a bow on it [kaitlyn]
    June 27, 2013 at 9:40 am

She is precious! And totally a future beauty blogger for sure πŸ™‚

Darby Hawley
    June 27, 2013 at 10:44 am

Meg I’m sorry but you’ve been demoted lol That sweet little girl was totally the star of that vlog. That cuteness…..I die!

Life With Lauren
    June 27, 2013 at 12:10 pm

That is so adorable! I need to try that MAC!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire
    June 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I love so many things about this vlog!

1.) “Tap, tap, tap!”
    2.) “Okay! Okay!”
    3.) Animal crackers in your sports bra.
    4.) “You don’t need that. You’re pretty.”
    5.) “I pretty!”
    6.) “No bye.”

You are such a great example for her. One of the parenting things I’ve been thinking about is building a positive self-image by example. Kate Winslet said it perfectly: http://www.upworthy.com/why-dont-more-moms-talk-to-their-daughters-like-this-famous-actress-talks-to-her

As adults, we know when we’re being dramatic or sarcastic, but kids take words literally. I love that you build Kennedy up all the time.

Annalilly
    June 27, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Love it! Jack likes helping with my make up, too, especially “tapping” the brushes to my skin. He also loves brushing our hair. They are pretty adorable!

Lauren
    June 27, 2013 at 1:39 pm

So cute! And love the cookies in the sports bra idea. Think I could do that for myself at the gym?

Ashley
    June 27, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Cutest video EVERRRRR! Kennedy is just precious πŸ™‚

telcan
    June 28, 2013 at 3:02 am

I believe all small business should have business phone service. If you are one or two employee company or in business where all your staff is on the road, then you don’t really need a business line. Just get a business phone service and it will work on top of your staff personal cell phones. When they receive a call, it will indicate that it is a business call on their call display so they can answer it professionally. All your staff can have their own professional voicemail system. You can monitor how many calls are answered and missed. I have been usingbusiness phone service from telcan. Check them out at: Check out Check out Business Phone Service

tara
    June 30, 2013 at 8:19 pm

seriously precious! love you both!

Amber
    July 5, 2013 at 1:47 pm

She’s such a little dolly! I want to hug her. I love that she helps with your makeup πŸ˜‰

Grin and Bare It - Meg O. on the Go
    October 28, 2013 at 10:25 am

[…] and more peeks into my daily life, as non-bloggable as it may be. You may have recently seen my beauty vlog with Kennedy or my Photo an Hour post. I love reading blogs that let us peek into their lives, even […]

Toddler Vlogging Fail = My NickMom #MotherFunny Moment
    November 16, 2013 at 9:00 am

[…] thirty minutes trying to get her to be cute (because, let’s face it, she was so cute in my Summer Beauty Essentials video). I had about ten minutes of footage just sitting on my computer and nothing to do with it. […]