Beauty Skincare

Skincare Sunday – My Favorite Eye Creams

Today’s edition of Skincare Sunday is going to be about my favorite eye creams! I’m sitting here watching the Texans game currently, and man, oh man. Can we just discuss how this has been the worst game yet? Just bad. Maybe I should have written this post instead of watching the game, because obviously it has been a waste of time. Wait… did we finally score an actual touchdown?? Nope.

Skincare Sunday

favorite eye creams

1 // 2 // 3 // 4

BOBBI BROWN HYDRATING EYE CREAM

This is probably my favorite eye cream that I’ve bought. I have repurchased it quite a few times. I feel like this is the best for during the day. My under eye makeup always looks flawless when I am using this eye cream.

EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL

I love coconut oil for so many different reasons. It’s an amazing moisturizer. Great for skin, as a hair treatment, and it’s an amazing eye cream. I do not recommend using this during the day, however. It’s an amazing overnight treatment.

MARY KAY TIMEWISE REPAIR VOLUFIRM EYE CREAM

I like this for the evenings, as well. It’s very thick and creamy and great as an overnight treatment.

MICHAEL TODD TRUE ORGANICS INTENSIVE ORGANIC EYE CREAM

This one I like either night or day. Even though it’s “intensive”, I feel like it’s really lightweight and absorbs very quickly. I find that my under eye areas are always supple and moisturized while using this. I am very fond of the Michael Todd True Organics line! They have amazing products!

What eye creams do you love? Happy Sunday! The Texans have since scored, although there’s no way they’ll win. Dang.

Lauren (@pinkonthecheek)
    October 13, 2013 at 9:52 pm

I got the Origins eye cream and it’s great. I also have the clinique all about eyes, but the bobbi brown eye cream has always been on my list. I tried some at the store and it was fantastic! I just hate the high price tag that comes with it!

Anne
    October 14, 2013 at 12:50 pm

I’ve had good luck with an eye cream from “Simple.” I saw it on sale for $2 at the grocery store/

Bri
    October 14, 2013 at 10:04 pm

I just bought an Murad eye cream that I am LOVING! It was a little on the expensive side but a little goes a long way so I think I won’t have to restock for a while.

Paige
    October 15, 2013 at 2:19 am

I’ve been on the lookout for a great eye cream! Maybe I’ll try one of these out!

Brandi Soileau
    October 16, 2013 at 9:36 am

Meg, I should have let you try Rodan+Fields Multi-Function Eye Cream! Depending on what you’re looking for, this one is called a “triple threat” as it helps with dark circles, puffiness, and crows feet, while brightening the skin in the eye area. The little container lasts about 4-5 months, to boot! It’s here…https://bsoileau.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/AAEY015

Molly
    October 16, 2013 at 10:19 am

I’ve never tried coconut oil as an eye cream! Trying it tonight!

Niki
    October 16, 2013 at 10:48 am

I love the Bobbi Brown eye cream! It’s one of my favorites!

Georgina
    October 18, 2013 at 8:27 am

I use coconut oil cream too I love it because it’s effective and has a very light scent! I most recently became obsessed with Mario Badescu’s Seaweed Night Cream. It. Is. AMAZING!!

Claire Kiefer
    October 19, 2013 at 10:10 pm

I’ve heard great things about the Bobbi Brown eye cream. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased an eye cream in my life, to be honest. I don’t have bags or circles and the area isn’t that dry for me, but sometimes I think I should start using eye cream now to ward off signs of aging! One of the Youtube girls I watch swears by the Michael Todd one–she says she loves it infinitely more than the BB.

skin care for acne treatment