Get Ready With Me! (Featuring Lorac Unzipped Palette)

Is it just me, or do y’all love watching videos where people just put on their makeup and you get to see how they do it? Okay, humor me and tell me you do. Because not only did this take forever to edit, I had to film it twice. I imported this video into iMovie once and then all of a sudden it couldn’t find the import and I had deleted it off the camera. #firstworldproblems But today I have yet another new type of video for you – a “Get Ready with Me” video!

Today’s Get Ready with Me video features the Lorac Unzipped Palette and a very pink-y neutral look. This is a variation of how I put my makeup on almost every day (depending on how much time I have).

Super fun and helpful "Get Ready with Me" makeup tutorial featuring the Lorac Unzipped Palette!

Products Mentioned:

MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre / Real Techniques Expert Crease Brush
Lorac Unzipped Palette

Brushes Used with Eyeshadow:
Sigma E40
Sigma E55
Sigma E25
Sigma E60
Coastal Scents Classic Blender Crease Brush

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner / Coastal Scents Classic Bent Liner Synthetic
L’Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay Foundation / Crown Infinity Flat Bronzer Brush
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer / Crown Infinity Pointed Powder Brush
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment (Brightener)
E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder / E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Powder Foundation / Sigma F30
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in All Over Bronze Glow / Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Nars Blush in Madly / Sigma F40
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
E.L.F. Eyelash Curler / L’Oreal Volumnious Carbon Black Mascara (Waterproof)
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Retsina
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

Let me know what you think of these type of videos! Do you want to see more like this? I’d love to hear your opinions. Hope you all are having a great week!

Comments

1. says

This was great! There were a lot of products that I’m interested in trying now-thank you very much! I will have to come back and read more beauty posts you have.

2. says

Seriously I just bow down to the makeup master! It was like you were speaking a foreign language to me and I do like less than half those things…..I so need an education. More videos! All the time!

3. Christi says

Yes, I like watching make up routines. I’m such a novice so its nice to see what people do and use. I need some brushes for blending!
    And on a technical note, I like the voice over. With some instructional videos they stop what they’re doing to talk, especially with putting on make up, you kind of have to stop to talk. But the viewer can easily watch and listen. So there’s no “wasted time”.., ja know?
    Anyway, thanks for sharing!
    I got me some Ponds BB cream the other day! Love it!

4. says

You are so dang fancy!!!! I say we switch some crafty service for a makeup session one day :) my makeup routine has 3 parts total so I’m going to need a lot of help haha

5. says

I love your videos…mostly because you are hilarious and I like that they aren’t so dang serious and technical :) Taking note of some of these goodies to try out :)

6. says

I think this might be a fav of your videos! I don’t always like watching videos personally, but my favourites are definitely watching application.

Everything else I generally enjoy reading!

Trackbacks

1. […] for a little while, you know this is my holy grail foundation (first talked about here, used it in this tutorial, featured as my best drugstore foundation of 2013 here, best overall foundation of 2013 here, […]