June 2014 Beauty Favorites!

I am sure on a roll with these beauty videos, aren’t I? I’m quite proud of myself, if I do say so….myself. I haven’t done a favorites post/video in a few months, and even though we’re a week into July (SERIOUSLY?), I had to talk about some of my new favorite things that I’ve been loving lately! So here we have my June 2014 Beauty Favorites!

June 2014 Beauty Favorites

Products Mentioned:

1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  2. Nars Blush in ‘Madly’
  3. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in ‘Porcelain Peach’
  4. Anastasia Brow Wiz in ‘Soft Brown’
  5. NYX Butter Gloss in ‘Eclair’

What have you constantly been using this past month? Share share share with me!

june 2014 beauty favorites

Michelle
    July 7, 2014 at 8:20 am

Love it! You would be proud over the weekend I watched several of your vlogs and went and snagged me several of NYX products thanks to Ulta’s 40% off sale. Also even doing a post about you and everything I learn from your blog.

July 7, 2014 at 11:57 pm

You flatter me!!!!!!!! Stop! Ironically I didn’t pick anything up when Ulta was having them 40% off (although I did get like 5 other things that WEREN’T on sale…. doh). I am curious as to what you ended up getting!!!

Becca @ Becoming Adorrable
    July 7, 2014 at 9:17 am

The Chocolate Bar is AMAZING and the brow wiz is a daily thing for me!

July 7, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Definitely helped that I got that amazing deal on that palette! I’m really enjoying it!

July 7, 2014 at 10:28 am

I loooooooove the NYX butter glosses!

July 7, 2014 at 11:55 pm

I basically need every single one. They’re just so perfect!

Helene
    July 7, 2014 at 11:24 am

Ok must try the butter gloss! also, you are gorgeous!

July 7, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Oh stop… you are too kind!!!! Thank you 🙂 And yes, you need butter gloss in your life!!

Lacey
    July 7, 2014 at 1:38 pm

I love that chocolate bar palette. I eye ball it every time I go into the store, but am still not ready to pay nearly $50 when I have all the NAKED palettes. I need to find a good deal like you.

July 7, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I know…. it’s just so tempting when you have so many eyeshadow palettes!! Follow Nouveau Cheap on instagram @nouveaucheap – she is always posting crazy deals. Hopefully HSN will do that deal again! They’ve done it like three times already.

Jill
    July 7, 2014 at 2:33 pm

You are killing it with these videos lately! I’m doing well to write a post these days, much less do a video and write a blog 🙂

Georgina Castellucci
    July 7, 2014 at 3:04 pm

The Chocolate Bar palette looks absolutely perfect (for all skin tones!) A great and more fun alternative to the Naked palette for sure xo

Niki
    July 7, 2014 at 3:49 pm

I STILL have not bought the Chocolate Bar palette! What is wrong with me?! It’s so beautiful!

July 7, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Oooh it is just lovely!!! I scored it for so cheap it was a no brainer for sure!

Allie @ Allieology
    July 7, 2014 at 8:28 pm

That NYX lip gloss stuff is AMAZING. I can’t remember what color I got in my Ipsy bag, but I need more colors, for sure!

July 7, 2014 at 11:51 pm

I think I will probably own EVERY SINGLE butter gloss in existence. #truestory

Britt | Southern Mama + Child
    July 7, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Loved this video Meg! You are just the cutest, first 🙂 And, I am now itching to get that tinted eye brightener! Question for ya: I this the same thing as a concealor? Im a minimalist when it comes to under eye make up, so just curious if I’d need to use both.
    Thanks for sharing your favs!!

July 8, 2014 at 12:01 am

Thank you, Britt!! Glad you enjoyed!! The eye brightener is something I wouldn’t necessarily use as a concealer (especially for blemishes and dark spots). It’s great to use under the eyes and maybe a few other places to highlight and brighten up areas. It hides dark circles and is a good highlighter. The Bobbi Brown is kind of expensive, so if you want to jump into the world of eye brighteners and not sure where to start, I highly recommend the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in the ‘Brightener’ shade. It’s this: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3490149#