Videos

5 Favorite Fall Things

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

We’re knee deep into fall, although I really wish that Texas would get the memo, weather wise. But I digress. So many awesome things happen during the fall, and you know I’m going to talk your ear off about them!

Today, I’ve got a fun video for you guys! Some of my blogging friends and I are teaming up to talk about our five favorite fall things! So once you’re done watching my video, make sure you hop on over and visit the ladies below to see what their favorite fall things are!

Five Favorite Fall Things

Friends I’m Collaborating With:

Beauty Products Mentioned:

And don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Anne
    October 20, 2014 at 8:30 am

Post the names of your lipstick recommendations for easy reference, pal!

October 20, 2014 at 10:06 am

I linked all of the beauty products in the description in YouTube but totally forgot to do it here. Just updated it, thanks for the heads up! 🙂 You need that matte berry Rimmel lipstick in your life. You could totally rock it.

mandy @ a sorta fairytale
    October 20, 2014 at 10:36 am

You are too cute. Oh and YES to The Walking Dead. Best show ever. Ever. Ever. 🙂

Melissa {Persnickety Plates}
    October 20, 2014 at 4:17 pm

You look so pretty! I didn’t finish watching yet but I wanted to tell you that. & I love your shirt =)

Becca @ Becoming Adorrable
    October 20, 2014 at 4:54 pm

AHH I love your videos. The end.

Christi E
    October 23, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You forgot to mention Saturday Football! Sic’em Bears!!
    Ok I will definitely have to try the berry for newbies lip stick. It looks great on you and I’m a similar shade of paleness 🙂
    Wait, why is judge Judy on in background? Your husband is skipping work to watch JJ? Or Baby C likes to be serenaded by JJ’s voice? Ha
    Also, (I’m almost done) I half expected you to grab your tatas when describing your flannel! Lol
    And lastly I love musky musty warm parfume too. Will have to sniff Kate Walsh next time I’m at JCP. Do all JCPennys have Sephoras inside? Ours over here do. Thought it was kinda odd/clever.
    Ok thanks for putting the video together! I enjoy watching your face! (I’ve been at home all day with the kids hence the wordiness:)

Ashley
    October 24, 2014 at 11:30 am

Your videos seriously make me so happy! Also, your eye makeup looks amaaaaaazing! You are gorgeous, my friend!