October 2014 Favorites

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

Hi, friends! Is it really the end of October? I am on top of my game (for once!), and I have a monthly favorites video for you guys before the actual end of the month! Major pat on the back over here. However, I’m just going to keep it simple around here and not blab away here in the post. Let’s just get straight to the video!

Products Mentioned:

Hope y’all are having a great week! What have you been loving this month?

Anne
    October 28, 2014 at 9:24 am

Well if magical unicorns brought it down for us, I guess I’ll have to add the beauty blender to my stocking list…

October 28, 2014 at 11:30 am

YESSSSS. That would be an amazing stocking stuffer! I know, $20 for a dang sponge seems ridiculous, but I tell you, it’s magical. I don’t even know why.

sarah hannon
    October 28, 2014 at 10:33 am

Where is your necklace from?!

October 28, 2014 at 11:29 am

J. Crew Factory from about a year ago! Yeah, that probably doesn’t help you. Haha. I’m sorry. But J. Crew Factory does tons of necklaces like these and they’re always on sale!

Darby Hawley
    October 28, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Girl! You look ah-maz-balls! Seriously how do you look so fabulous on maternity leave for crying out loud!

October 28, 2014 at 2:12 pm

You are too kind! Baby naps = mommy plays with makeup. LOL

Sarah E
    October 28, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I love love love your eyeshadow look in this video! So pretty 🙂
    I believe I have one of the Rimmel lipsticks in a really pretty red – it’s been the only red I’ve found that doesn’t make me look like a clown hooker and it’s also one of the best lipsticks I’ve tried. It’s smooth and pretty and I love it.
    I need to get a beauty blender. ASAP.

I <3 your videos – so glad you are still doing them!

Terin Garrett
    October 28, 2014 at 8:34 pm

You are beautiful! I’m pretty sure I spent my maternity leaves in sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on… ha!

Lynne Streeter Childress
    October 29, 2014 at 7:35 am

YOU are hilarious!!! Girl, if I put on lipstick, the angels cry because it is a miracle. You are wonderful!!