Beauty Videos

Meg O. Beauty Awards – Best Beauty of 2014 (Part 1)

The holidays lent me a little bit of a blogging hiatus, but today I’m back with a doozie! I look forward to my yearly favorites, otherwise known as my Meg O. Beauty Awards! It’s where I round up all my favorite beauty products of the entire year and sing their praises. It’s the best of the best. The cream of the crop. The bee’s knees! If you’re interested in any of my previous beauty awards, check out the following posts:

But let’s get to the good stuff for this year! I’ve broken these into two separate videos/posts, so be sure to come back tomorrow to see part 2! Part one will be all about face/brows, and part two will be all about eyes, lips, and miscellaneous!

Products Mentioned:

What are your absolute favorite face and brow products of 2014? You must leave a comment letting me know! Because, duh, I need to try it if I haven’t already!

Heather @ Life of a Traveling Navy Wife
    December 30, 2014 at 10:35 am

This was great! You are so fun!

December 30, 2014 at 11:12 am

My favorite primer is Too Faced Primed & Poreless. I strayed away a bit this year, but everything I’ve tried makes me want to go back. My new favorite blush of 2014 was MAC’s springsheen– so pretty with just a touch of shimmer! Looking forward to part two– eyes and lips are where things get really fun!!

Elizabeth
    December 30, 2014 at 11:12 am

That was great!! I think I may have to invest in some of the dark circle eraser because I haven’t been able to find anything that works very well to date! I am also always so intrigued by your makeup posts… one of these days perhaps I will actually get into doing my makeup instead of just throwing on some mascara and eyeliner and calling it a day!

January 2, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Haha thank you so much for your sweet comment! You will love that Maybelline undereye stuff!

Julie Durfee
    December 30, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Great video! I can’t wait for part two. 🙂

Jennifer @ Made to Nurture
    December 30, 2014 at 11:56 pm

I only wear makeup once in a while. I’ll have to keep your video in mind for those times I do though 🙂

Meg O. Beauty Awards - Best Beauty of 2014
    December 31, 2014 at 7:00 am

[…] /* generated by Ahalogy wordpress plugin [version 1.2.6] */ (function(a,h,a_,l,o,g,y){ window[a_]={c:o,b:g,u:l};var s=a.createElement(h);s.src=l,e=a.getElementsByTagName(h)[0];e.parentNode.insertBefore(s,e); })(document,"script","_ahalogy","//w.ahalogy.com/",{client:"54687726531"}); window.dynamicgoogletags={config:[]};dynamicgoogletags.config=["ca-pub-4857008095598096",[[[["DIV",,,["site-container"]],["10px","20px",1],3,,"1457662160",0]]],[[[],[],[]]],"WordPressSinglePost","3566850563",,0.0];(function(){var g=function(a,c){function b(){}b.prototype=c.prototype;a.u=c.prototype;a.prototype=new b;a.t=function(a,b,f){for(var h=Array(arguments.length-2),k=2;k « Meg O. Beauty Awards – Best Beauty of 2014 (Part 1) […]

lynn
    December 31, 2014 at 8:07 am

Meg, You are adorable!!!! Thank you so much for doing what you do ! One product I have been loving in 2014 is ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St Lucia. I use the bronzer under my cheekbones and the blush is a very pretty, natural peach. Can’t beat it for $3!! Happy New Year to all my fellow makeup lovers! 🙂 Lynn

January 2, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Thank you so much for your sweet compliment!!! You made my day! I tried the Elf blush/bronzer combo a while back but for some reason it was not pigmented at all and I didn’t care for it. But that was a few years ago and I think ELF has improved their quality since then so I may give it a second chance!

Sarah @ Sweetly Sarah
    December 31, 2014 at 10:11 am

LOVE this! I hope you know I wrote almost every single thing down! (but when I say “write,” I mean I typed it in my Notes app). When you say drugstore, are you talking Walgreens/Target.. or like Ulta? I think I remember you mentioning Ulta as a drugstore in your video.

Can’t wait to try new products!

January 2, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Yay! I’m glad I could be help to you! I shop for most of my drugstore items at Walgreens, because I feel they have the best selection and sales overall, but I get my Milani at CVS and my ELF products at Target. I will go to Ulta if they send out a coupon, but most times I find that drugstores (Walgreens) have the better sales! Oh, and if you hit up Walgreens, they have coupon books at the front of the store and will almost always beauty coupons.

Gretchen Knowlton
    May 5, 2015 at 10:32 pm

LOVE all your tips and tricks. I am discovering my inner beauty product lover but didn’t know where to start. Thank God I found you. I bought all your budget drug store product recommendations. They rock! Wondering if there is a list with links to all the products in the Part II of this video. They aren’t included in the list on this page.

Thanks again!