Motherhood

Our 2014 Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints

Disclosure: Tiny Prints provided me with product and compensation in exchange for my post. Opinions 100% mine alone. Tiny Prints is my favorite place for holiday cards, birth announcements, paper goods, and photo gifts. That’s the honest truth, and I would use them whether or not I was in partnership with them. They’re seriously the best. The end.

One thing I absolutely look forward to once December rolls around is sending out our Christmas cards. I love the feel of the cards, addressing each envelope, and mailing those beautiful cards. I get so excited when we begin to receive all of our family and friends’ cards, as well. I’m just a sucker for them! And, as always, Tiny Prints is my go-to for cards! Just take a look here at all of our past cards with Tiny Prints.

After I got our family photos back, I knew I wanted something a little neutral but classic and also festive. I chose the Clear Merriment style, along with the matching envelope liners and personalized stamps! I think they turned out gorgeous. Perfect!

tpchristmas14-001

tpchristmascollage001

In addition to the cards and personalized postage, I indulged in some other fun items for the house. Each year, I get a family ornament and I thought this zinc ornament was perfect. I also grabbed a 12×12 canvas for our mantle. Each turned out beautiful! The quality of these items are impeccable and look amazing with our Christmas decor.

tpchristmascollage002

And finally, I grabbed a few other items. For each of the girls’ grandmas, I got them a personalized photo mug. (Hey Mom and Mary, if you’re reading this post right now, act super surprised on Christmas when you open these up? Okay? Haha.) I also couldn’t resist putting my favorite photo on a small notebook for myself. I am a notebook collector, so it only seemed fitting. I also made sure to put the personalized stamps in this photo so you could see what they look like. I love them!

tpchristmas14-008

I’m just smitten with everything. Tiny Prints for the win…. yet again!

tpchristmas14-004

Anne
    December 5, 2014 at 8:46 am

Looking forward to receiving ours in the mail!

Christi E
    December 5, 2014 at 9:14 am

We used TinyPrint too this year! Haven’t sent our Xmas cards since like 2007 ha! Our turned our great. I like how on the website they put your photo in all the templates so you can quickly see which ones work.
    I did however have issues navigating website (incase and TinyPrint people read this, lol) I kept having to go back to the home page to get to my favorites after I would start editing a picture/text in a template. It was frustrating there wasn’t a link on the page I was on but had to click a lot to get where I wanted. Anyway, still love the final product 🙂

Heather @ Life of a Traveling Navy Wife
    December 5, 2014 at 10:44 am

I have never used them, but WOW how adorable! I am definitely going to look into them. I wonder if I can get them in time. OOPS! 😉

Alice
    December 5, 2014 at 10:49 am

Your cards turned out so beautiful!! I’m kinda obsessed with the idea of turning your Christmas card into an ornament. What a great keepsake for years to come!

Xo, Alice

Darby Hawley
    December 5, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Oh I love that you put your pictures in an ornament!

Nikki
    December 5, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Oh my god this is precious. That picture on your cards is just adorable and I love the mutedness (is this even a word?!) of the card design. My cousin gets all her family christmas cards done on tiny prints and I look forward to them every year!!

Beth
    December 5, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I love getting christmas cards! Gets me in the spirit! I got my first one yesterday!

Megan
    December 5, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Those turned out great!! I should have tried tiny prints this year… Maybe next year.

Whitney
    December 6, 2014 at 9:43 am

I used TinyPrints for our cards this year as well! I love love love their cards!

Nichole
    December 9, 2014 at 11:49 am

They’re gorgeous!

Julie
    December 9, 2014 at 2:02 pm

LOVE how your cards turned out….so sweet!

Sara McCarty
    December 10, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Love love love!! We used Tiny Prints too and are so happy with the way they turned out. Your photos are GORGEOUS! Love the beautiful neutral color palette!

Our 2015 Christmas Cards With Tiny Prints
    December 4, 2015 at 8:44 am

[…] for some fun stuff I grabbed! I loved last year’s Tiny Prints ornament so much, I had to snag one for this year. I got the Favorite Memory Zinc […]