I am so excited about today’s video! Not only am I talking about what I love to talk about most, but I’m collaborating with some of my blogging buddies! Each one of the ladies listed below are putting videos up on their blogs and talking all about spring!
Friends I’m Collaborating With:
You must go check out their blogs and videos to see what kind of awesome spring things they’ll be talking about! But for my video, I’ll be talking about all of the hot spring makeup trends for 2015, and all of the products I recommend for you to incorporate those trends into your routine.
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz
- Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster
- Too Faced Sweet Hearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in ‘Pale Pink’
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in ‘Grandma’
- Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Tutti Frutti’ (I believe this is discontinued, Papaya is a close match)
- Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Palette in ‘Petal Pusher’
- Julep Nail Polishes in Helen, Lulu, and London
And a pinnable graphic, if you so desire:
What makeup do you immediately pull out for spring?