Beauty Videos

5 Spring Makeup Trends to Try!

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

I am so excited about today’s video! Not only am I talking about what I love to talk about most, but I’m collaborating with some of my blogging buddies! Each one of the ladies listed below are putting videos up on their blogs and talking all about spring!

Friends I’m Collaborating With:

Katie: Blog  | YouTube Channel
Tabitha: Blog | YouTube Channel
Tawnya: Blog | YouTube Channel
Kristy: Blog | YouTube Channel
Whitney: Blog | YouTube Channel

You must go check out their blogs and videos to see what kind of awesome spring things they’ll be talking about! But for my video, I’ll be talking about all of the hot spring makeup trends for 2015, and all of the products I recommend for you to incorporate those trends into your routine.

Products Mentioned:

And a pinnable graphic, if you so desire:

5 Spring Makeup Trends and product recommendations to incorporate into your beauty routine!
What makeup do you immediately pull out for spring?

stephanie
    March 27, 2015 at 7:37 am

True match is amazing!!! 🙂 my drugstore fave!! Great videos !!

March 27, 2015 at 11:22 pm

It has really stepped up as my favorite…. I even think above my HG Revlon Colorstay!!!

Kristy
    March 27, 2015 at 7:52 am

1) I love you.
    2) You’re the best vlogger ever.
    3) I love your nail polish. What is it?
    4) I love the bronzer and shimmer brick! 🙂
    And lastly, thanks so much for including me in your collaboration. Best friend ever!

March 27, 2015 at 11:29 pm

1) I love you too!!
      2) PSH. Stop!!
      3) I have been looking all over for it and I can’t find it! I know it’s a recent Julep release.
      4) YES, that bronzer is the best at the drugstore!! And shimmer bricks are so worth the money.

Thank YOU for joining me!!!

Tabitha Blue
    March 27, 2015 at 8:22 am

LOVE your Spring-y-ness!! It that even a word? Well I guess it is now 😉 This was so fun! Thanks for including me, and I hope to do more with you babe. Also, I’m so loving a statement lip!!!! xoxo

March 27, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Haha yay! Thank you!! Hope we can collab some more, too! It was super fun!

Tiffany @ A Touch of Grace
    March 27, 2015 at 10:15 am

I LOVE the trends for spring! LOVE! And I love the products you chose. Purple is my jam for eyes so I’m already on trend, yes!

March 27, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Go you! You are totally on trend!!! #winning

Darby Hawley
    March 27, 2015 at 10:33 am

Oh my gosh, as always I LOVE your videos. You always have me smiling (and adding beauty products to my Amazon cart lol)

March 27, 2015 at 11:31 pm

Thank you, friend!! Glad I make you smile, and I guess I’m glad I make you spend more money (lol!!!)

Colleen
    March 27, 2015 at 11:27 am

Love our make-up recs! I’m not a big makeup person but since I’ve been watching your videos I’ve started to get more excited about it!! I just bought the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Makeup you rec’d in your drugstore tutorial video!

March 27, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Yay! I’m glad that I’m getting you excited about makeup! I tend to do that to my friends, I apologize in advance. You will love that Maybelline concealer!! It is seriously one of the best everrrrrr.

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire
    March 27, 2015 at 12:21 pm

I love all of this, but I won’t be able to do the lip color. Lip color always looks terrible on me unless it’s stage make-up. Also, the best part was the shout-out to the spit-up on your shirt! 🙂

March 27, 2015 at 11:33 pm

Haha, gotta keep it real around these parts. I mean, of course I put on jewelry before I filmed but I couldn’t look in the mirror at my shirt? Oh well, part of having an infant in the house!! And really? No lip color? I would think you could rock it!!

Connie
    March 28, 2015 at 12:20 am

Great post! I absolutely love that Wet & Wild palette!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

Jessica DImas
    March 30, 2015 at 2:52 am

I want ALL OF THESE!! Next on my list is L’Oreal’s foundation, I don’t know how I haven’t gotten it yet since everyone says it’s so great. Also I need some lavender polish! Love this series that you ladies put together, it was fun hoping to each video and seeing all of you!