Beauty Motherhood Sponsored Videos

Princess Makeup Tutorial

Today I’m letting a special little lady take over my blog and YouTube channel today. It’s about time Kennedy had her very own makeup tutorial! She has been obsessed with wearing dresses and everything princesses lately. This is quite a change, because getting her to wear a dress was like initiating a full on battle. Within the last month or two, she is totally different!

She told me she wanted to wear the braids to wear her princess dress, too. She likes to come and play when I am doing my makeup, and always asks to wear lipstick or lipgloss. Sometimes I just let her go to town, but of course I don’t let her out of the house without a good wipe down.

When I asked her if she wanted to make a video doing her makeup, she was a little reluctant, but I offered her M&Ms (mom of the year, right here), and then all of a sudden she was having a blast in front of the camera. Honestly, I think this is probably one of the best videos I’ve ever put on my blog. I love all of the shenanigans, from Caroline’s cameo to Greg’s interrupting the video. It’s priceless!

Even princesses make messes, so we’ve been loving the Huggies® Simply Clean Wipes. Kennedy has outgrown diapers (Hallelujah!), but as we know, kids don’t outgrow messes.

huggies-simply-clean-wipes

Since Huggies® Wipes are safe for kids, it’s a perfect princess makeup remover. Of course I let her play in the dark purples and bright pinks, so needing a great wipe is essential. These definitely get the job done! They are the only wipes with Triple Clean™ layers, and are a great way to clean up any family’s mess, not just baby’s! Not to mention, the packaging is cute and stylish, and we all know I am a sucker for packaging.

Huggies® Wipes

If you enjoyed our video, definitely go give Huggies® Wipes videos a gander! You won’t be disappointed. The videos are:

And make sure you check them out when you’re at Walmart!

stephanie
    May 19, 2015 at 7:23 am

So cute!!! Love it!!

May 19, 2015 at 7:35 am

Thank you so much! I think she’s a natural on camera! We had a blast doing this 🙂

julie
    May 19, 2015 at 8:08 am

Oh. My. Word. Cutest video I have EVER SEEN. Love her so much!

May 19, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Thank you so much!!!!! She is certainly a ham (wonder where she gets that from)!

Amy
    May 19, 2015 at 10:02 am

Oh my goodness so cute. She is adorable – and hilarious! Once again, you are one of the only blogs that can pull off a sponsored post like that. Finding a cute and creative way to share a product. I love it.

May 19, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Thank you so much!!! Means a lot to me!! It’s important to me to share stuff in a fun and memorable way. I really appreciate your comment, friend!!

Maria Sipka
    May 19, 2015 at 12:47 pm

That is the cutest kid with a larger than life personality I’ve ever seen! Had a smile the whole time I watched it. Amazing! Bravo! Thank you!!

May 19, 2015 at 9:14 pm

I am so glad that you enjoyed the video!!! We had so much fun making it! In fact, Kennedy keeps asking me to make another video. Haha! Thanks for having me be a part of this campaign!

Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom
    May 19, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Oh my goodness! Best makeup “tutorial” ever lol! I love this line: “I know I’m beautiful”. So awesome!

Those wipes really did clean her good! Now she’ll be in your makeup ALL the time.

Thanks for sharing.

That made my day.
    xoxo

May 19, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Glad you enjoyed, Jennifer!! Kennedy certainly is a ham (I wonder where she gets it from)! She keeps asking me to make another video… UH OH

Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom
        May 29, 2015 at 11:17 am

I loved this so much it will be going out as one of my favourite posts in tomorrow’s newsletter. I just watched the video again… ADORABLE!
        xoxo

Tawnya
    May 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm

oh my word, that was the cutest ever!!! I love the part where she says “I know I’m beautiful” . Yes you are, Kennedy!!

May 19, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Hahaha thank you so much! Kennedy is quite a ham! She loves performing, that’s for sure. Glad you enjoyed!

Ailee | Snapshots & My Thoughts
    May 20, 2015 at 12:12 am

This is seriously the cutest post I have ever seen. I want to watch that video all day long.

May 22, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Haha thank you so much! Kennedy is my little performer!! (wonder where she gets it from??)

Darby Hawley
    May 20, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! What a doll!!!! She is such a ham and I love it! 🙂

May 22, 2015 at 10:09 pm

Thank you so much!!! 🙂

Kristy
    May 20, 2015 at 2:08 pm

This is the most adorable thing ever!!! I think she gets it from her mama. 😉 But her explanation of why she likes makeup…because lions. And the part when she says, “Oh no no, sister!” Lol. Too stinking cute! We love Huggies wipes, too. The best!

May 22, 2015 at 10:08 pm

HAHA I had her “scripted” for the intro and the end, and I think she did awesome! But I just let her say whatever she wanted and asked a lot of questions like “what are you putting on next?” to prompt her. And then she just goes on and on! Hahaha. I love it now how I’ll ask her a question and then it just turns into a completely different story. Tonight she told me a “story” about how we had to pray for the princess in the rain. I have no idea where she comes up with these things! Glad you enjoyed it!!! Hope you have a fantastic long weekend. Summer is almost here and I can’t wait for playdates!!!!

Karen
    May 22, 2015 at 1:35 pm

She is precious! Great job, Kennedy and Mom!

May 22, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Thank you!!! 🙂

Tabitha Blue
    May 22, 2015 at 10:57 pm

How precious!! Just love this! We all need to keep that kind of confidence as we grow up!! Yes!!

xo
    ~Tabitha

Julie
    May 24, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Aww, she is precious and a natural! 🙂

Megan C
    May 25, 2015 at 4:08 pm

That is the cutest thing! She did a great job on camera!!

Caitlin
    May 31, 2015 at 3:09 am

Oh my goodness, she is soo stinking cute and so hilarious! This is awesome!

An Interview with My 3 Year Old
    August 21, 2016 at 10:47 pm

[…] I hope you enjoy. This girl is truly at such a fun age right now. Between this video and the Princess Makeup Tutorial, I think she’s going to become a regular around […]

Today You're Four - Meg O. on the Go
    August 21, 2016 at 11:02 pm

[…] You can try my patience and warm my heart within 2 minutes. You’re very cautious, but also a leader. You have the quirkiest sense of humor, and a love for learning. You have a fantastic Spanish accent, and you’re a pro at princess makeup. […]