How many of you love E.L.F. Cosmetics? I’m sure we’ve all been intrigued while perusing the aisles at Target. It is so tempting because it is so cheap! However, sometimes incredibly cheap makeup may not always be the best. Although y’all know I love drugstore makeup, I only talk about what I feel is the best. E.L.F. can be very hit or miss for me, and I have quite a few products from the line.
Today I’ve gathered together all of the best ELF products! For me, this brand can be very hit or miss, but my hits are so, so good!
- E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set
- E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush
- E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush
- E.L.F. Studio Kabuki Brush
- E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator
- E.L.F. Natural Lash Kit
- E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner
- E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder (Translucent) / Pressed Version
- E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder
- E.L.F. Pressed Mineral Blush in ‘Wanderlust’
- E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color
- E.L.F. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip in ‘Lilac Petal’
- E.L.F. Studio Prism Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Naked’
- E.L.F. Essential Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow in ‘Crusin’ Chic’
What are your favorite E.L.F. products?