Beauty Drugstore Videos

14 Best ELF Products

How many of you love E.L.F. Cosmetics? I’m sure we’ve all been intrigued while perusing the aisles at Target. It is so tempting because it is so cheap! However, sometimes incredibly cheap makeup may not always be the best. Although y’all know I love drugstore makeup, I only talk about what I feel is the best. E.L.F. can be very hit or miss for me, and I have quite a few products from the line.

Today I’ve gathered together all of the best ELF products! For me, this brand can be very hit or miss, but my hits are so, so good!

Products Mentioned:

14 Best ELF Products by beauty blogger Meg O. on the Go

What are your favorite E.L.F. products?

heleneinbetween
    October 19, 2015 at 7:30 am

love elf products! i’m with you, when it’s 50% off i stock up! the HD powder is my all time fave too!

October 19, 2015 at 10:52 am

I love the 50% off sales because that’s when I try stuff I haven’t tried before. I end up finding some good stuff and some not good stuff, if we’re being honest 🙂

Nikki
    October 19, 2015 at 8:40 am

This is such a great list, I love to hate e.l.f. sometimes and find duds with their products all the time. I’m glad this is coming from you because I trust your makeup choices. I wrote 6 out of the 8 makeup products down because I need to get them and try them :)!

October 19, 2015 at 10:53 am

Right there with ya, girl! I have a TON of duds that I am not a fan of. Like, a ton. You notice there are no foundations, concealers, tinted moisturizers or any other blushes, bronzers or eyeshadows on this list….. yeah. But the products I love, I love hard! 🙂

Michelle Heath
    October 19, 2015 at 9:47 am

The HD Powder will always be a staple for me. I definitely want to try their Matte Lip Stick & I hear good things about their eyebrow kit, too.

October 19, 2015 at 10:54 am

You will love the matte lipstick! I was really pleasantly surprised. I do love the eyebrow kit but somehow forgot to mention it in this post. I think it’s because I limited myself to 15 products, lol! But yeah, try the eyebrow kit too!!!

Nichole C
    October 19, 2015 at 3:27 pm

I’ve only ever bought e.l.f. at Target – I clearly need to shop online. Thanks for all the recommendations!

beccadorr
    October 19, 2015 at 3:48 pm

I’m obsessed with the matte lip color!!

GoFashiondeals (@Gofashiondeals)
    October 19, 2015 at 3:51 pm

I loooooveeee that HD powder and the spray!!! As well as I am in love with their small contouring set which is a pale blush and bronzer. I haven’t tried their lipsticks yet, I really need to.

Darby Hawley
    October 20, 2015 at 4:13 pm

oh em gee this is awesome! I have your video open in one tab and the elf website open in another and Ive just been adding everything you mention to my cart lol Thanks for all of the tips!

Janel
    October 20, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Love your necklace in the elf video! I have never been able to find one that is not big and gaudy! Do you mind sharing where you find it?

Kelli {A Deeper Joy}
    October 21, 2015 at 12:31 pm

I really need to try the eyeshadow palette. I’ve only ever tried the ELF eyeliner.

Anj
    December 28, 2015 at 9:16 am

You are so fun to watch! I also LOVE ELF products coz they’re reliable and affordable and doesn’t cause skin break-outs. Thanks for making this video. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

Dawn
    March 14, 2016 at 9:01 pm

I love elf!!! The eyebrow kit love love it ! The matte lipstick I got the new pink one yesterday for a taste of spring yaya and I own all of them! lol And the hd powder in yellow I picked up to..just to see if it is really a dupe for the Ben nye banana powder!! Love your blog and video by the way!!!!

Kara
    February 7, 2017 at 10:20 am

What darker lip liner/color did you pair with the e.l.f nearly nude matte lip color?

Andria
    April 13, 2017 at 6:39 am

I just also wrote a post on Elf products, I would love if anyone who is interested would check it out! 🙂