Happy November! Hope you all had an amazing October and are ready to take on this month. I’m excited to be sharing my October Beauty Favorites with you all today. It’s kind of a doozie. Lots of new things to talk about…. lots of awesome things. I just love favorites videos. Don’t you? Let’s just jump right in to my October 2015 Beauty Favorites!
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
- Lancome Drama-Liqui Pencils
- Lorac Pro Mega 2 Palette
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in ‘Warm Me Up’
- Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in ‘Cinnamon Spice’
- Soap and Glory Peaches & Clean 4-in-1 Wash Off Deep Cleansing Milk
- Colour Prevails Nail Lacquer in ‘Man Hunter Green’
What products did you love this past month? Do tell!