Starting today, all VIB members at Sephora can receive a 20% discount on their entire purchase! Wooooo hoooo! This goes through November 16. Just use code VIB20 at checkout. You can also shop this sale in store. That is a huge savings and is a once a year opportunity to stock up on the things you love! If you’re wondering if you need to do anything special to be a VIB, the answer is nope. You just sign up for an account, and you can even do that online here before you set foot in the store!
Sometimes sales like this can be overwhelming because you really don’t even know where to start. I have a little strategy on shopping this sale, so I put together a little shopping guide for you guys to help either ease the stress or add a million products to your wish list. I cannot be blamed if you buy the entire store. IT’S NOT MY FAULT I LOVE MAKEUP. Anyway, here’s my recommendations. I don’t really shop for skincare or haircare at Sephora, so I don’t have any recommendations there but I got you in the makeup department!!
Grab Some Staples
There are some beauty staples I cannot live without, and some of those will go in my cart.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – My holy grail brow product. I cannot survive if it is not in my possession.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – I have yet to find a brow gel that is this good at keeping the brows locked down.
- Beauty Blender – I do love me a Real Techniques Blending Sponge, but this baby is unlike anything else. I will always have one in my collection.
- Benefit Roller Lash – I have said time and time again that I do not gravitate or want to spend lots of money on mascara because I go through it so quickly. But I love this mascara! They also have a travel size if you want to try it out without risking too much of your money.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – One of my favorite blushes of all time. I love the formula and staying power. The color selection is amazing, too!
Try a New Foundation
The sale is a great time to try a new high end foundation. Go in and have a sales associate color match you and give you some suggestions based on your needs. If you’re shopping online, just trust me here. Grab yourself some Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation. I tell you, every single time I wear it, someone comments on my skin. It photographs flawlessly. Another one I want to try is the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation.
Expand (or Start) Your Eyeshadow Palette Collection
I own sooooo many eyeshadow palettes. It’s so hard to pick a favorite to suggest. However, if you are a beginner you cannot go wrong with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. It is one of my absolute all-time favorite palettes! It’s got an amazing array of neutrals with a few pops of color… and it also smells like chocolate! I am also thinking about getting the Naked Smoky Palette!
Start Your Christmas Shopping
I will typically do a little early Christmas shopping at the VIB sale. I sometimes buy an eyeshadow palette or perfume. I absolutely love this perfume sampler because it includes a voucher for a full size perfume. I actually asked for that for Christmas a few years ago and it was awesome. Great way to try out a bunch of high end fragrances and really go with what you ove.
Splurge on Yourself
I have a makeup wish list about a mile long. You think with all I have I would be satisified, but I’m like Ariel…. “I want moooooooore!” Some other things I have on my list are…
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush
- Make Up For Ever Primer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
Are you shopping the sale? What do you plan to pick up?