Beauty Drugstore Sponsored Videos

5 Beauty Hacks with Vaseline

Disclosure: Thank you to Vaseline for partnering with me on this post. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.

Today’s post is for all the ladies out there who want to look and feel fabulous in a pinch! I’ve put together my most favorite beauty hacks with Vaseline! Yep, that’s right. Vaseline, folks! Vaseline has been around for ages, and it’s known for the endless amount of things you can do with it. It’s one of those multi-purpose household and beauty items I know I can’t live without.

Recently, Vaseline released these adorable Lip Therapy Tins in the US, after being so popular with our friends across the pond in the UK. They come in Original, Rose, Cocoa Butter, and Aloe. They’re inspired by the brand’s original packaging in the 1800s. I love them because they are so darn convenient. I’m a busy mom and sometimes I have to do things one-handed, or in five seconds flat. I love that I can throw these tins in my purse and whip them out any time I need to execute a beauty hack.

Before we start these beauty hacks with Vaseline, there are some things that you actually may not know about Vaseline. It is non-comedogenic (meaning it will not clog pores), hypoallergenic, and non-irritating. It locks in moisture, which is great for dry skin and lips!

Beauty Hacks with Vaseline - these are so great, especially when you're in a pinch!

I hope you enjoy the video! It’s super short and can even be watched with the sound off. I really had a lot of fun making it!

Which hack is your favorite?

Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins

The Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins are now available at Vaseline.us and Target.com! Go grab you some so you can always feel fabulous in a pinch!

Vaseline Lip Therapy Tins

Jaclyn
    February 11, 2016 at 10:47 am

I’m loving the under-eye moisturizing! Doing that right now!

brittanyashmore
    February 11, 2016 at 10:50 am

MEGGGGGGGGG these are amazing! I need them in my life and need to try those hacks especially the cuticle cream one like now!!

Kristy Moreno
    February 11, 2016 at 11:22 am

I never thought to use Vaseline for my flyaways! Genius! And my cuticles thank you. Thanks for all the tips. Now I need some tins.

julie
    February 11, 2016 at 12:12 pm

SO fun Meg! I love all these ideas! I picked up the Rosy Lips one last time I was at Target and I love it!

Chelsea
    February 11, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Love them all! I never thought about using for flyaways and as a highlighter. I totally plan to pickup some of these on my next Target trip, which let’s face it, will probably be later today!

Tawnya
    February 11, 2016 at 3:32 pm

This is my favourite video yet!! I LOVE the highlighter hack, seriously, who would have thought?!

Jessica Dimas
    February 11, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Oh my gosh, first of all I had no idea there were little tins like this now by Vaseline, and secondly I had no idea you could do all of these “hacks” with Vaseline, woot! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany
    February 11, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I never would have thought to try this for flyaways, but it makes total sense! I always have a rogue hair. And highlighter. Love that! Great hacks Meg!

Alycia
    February 11, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Love all these hacks!!! Anything that’s saves me time is perfect, because, like you, I have my hands full!!

I love the fly-away one because I always seem to have them! And how fun are those little time?!? Love the video!

Alycia
    February 11, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Tins, not time!!

Julie
    February 12, 2016 at 7:32 am

Okay not only are these adorable to carry around but what great tips! I love them all.

Kelli {A Deeper Joy}
    February 12, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Such great tips! I already use the Vaseline Lip Therapy, but haven’t tried the tins. The other day my nose was really dry from blowing it so much and I put a little Vaseline on it. It helped so much! Great video too Meg! 🙂

Tabitha Blue
    February 12, 2016 at 6:56 pm

SO many great hacks and a few I never thought of!!!! Love the video, love the tips, love you!! 🙂 xo

nancy kelly
    February 12, 2016 at 7:24 pm

There is one more hack–put a dab on wrist or behind ear before spraying your perfume!!!

therachaelway
    February 12, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Absolutely love this video! To the point and helpful– way to go, Meg!

February 2016 Beauty Favorites
    March 4, 2016 at 7:00 am

[…] Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Tin // You may have caught my Beauty Hacks with Vaseline blog post and video, but I cannot get enough of these babies. I love the rosy lips and keep it in […]

Patricia Blue
    September 2, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Lol. Been using vaseline for a long time. It has so many uses. I am definitely going to get the tins for myself and my cousin who currently carries her vaseline in a piece of folded aluminum foil.