Ooh, it’s an all drugstore makeup look! Even better – it’s using all Maybelline products! Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands ever. I love so many of their products, they’re easy to access at any drugstore, and the prices are great. This video is not sponsored by them (although they did send me a few things recently) – I just own and love that many products by them! I’ll stop the blabbing and just get straight into the video. Enjoy!
Products Used in the Video:
- Baby Skin Primer
- Super Stay Better Skin Foundation
- Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment (Neutralizer)
- Fit Me Concealer (Fair)
- FaceStudio Master Fix Wear Boosting Setting Spray
- Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo
- Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
- FaceStudio Master Contour
- Master Hi-Light Powdered Blush (Nude)
- EyeStudio Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon (Bronze Truffle & Pink Parfait)
- The Rock Nudes Palette
- EyeStudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil
- Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara
- Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color
If you want to save this post to come back to, I’ve put together this graphic for Pinterest! I’ve also included a few other products (the Color Tattoo, Dream Wonder Powder, and Falsies Mascara) that are my favorites but not included in the video. Easy for reference when you’re out shopping!
Shop the Post:
Which Maybelline product is your favorite? Pretty sure the Fit Me Concealer is my absolute favorite of all time!