Beauty Videos

How to Cover Dark Circles Under Eyes

Guys! This has been a long time coming, and I finally filmed it! A few of you requested this, and I am here to deliver. In today’s video tutorial, I’m showing you guys all how I cover my dark under eye circles. Lord knows we all need a little help with this, especially us tired moms. Faking a full night’s rest with makeup is something I do often! I will also go over some products that I recommend. Let’s get right to it!

Products Used in the Tutorial:

Products Mentioned / Recommended:

Love this tutorial? Pin it for me!

How to cover dark circles under eyes - with tips on color correcting, highlighting concealer, and baking!

Shop the Post:

Hope this tutorial helps you cover those dark circles under your eyes!

Julie Durfee
    June 16, 2016 at 9:28 am

Thanks for sharing! I definitely struggle with undereye circles so I’ll have to give some of these techniques a try!

June 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Thank you for your sweet comment! Happy to help!

Simla
      January 22, 2017 at 5:32 am

Loved this tutorial got one question do I apply my foundation first?

tawnya
    June 16, 2016 at 10:15 pm

I’m a low maintenance kind of gal and definitely use the age rewind 😉 hahah! Great tutorial thought, meg… I kind of want that Stila palette now!

June 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I love that Age Rewind stuff!! Great for when you’re in a hurry! The palette is so awesome because you can do so much with it!

Tiffany
    June 17, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I totally want the Stilla palette now. I use the age rewind but don’t love it, but it is easy and quick to use. I need to check out some of these other products.

June 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm

The palette is the way to go! It can help you do so much, including redness and brightness!

CatherineBasu
    June 19, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Priceless! Thanks for this 🙂

Alice K
    June 20, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Funny story: I just started using dark green mascara … so now my dark undereye circles have a hint of green to them!! Makeup remover just won’t get it all. How awful!! These tips were SO helpful!

xo
    Alice

June 20, 2016 at 4:18 pm

hahaha oh dear! What a predicament!! Glad to help!!

Kelly
    August 21, 2016 at 7:29 pm

New and late to the ballgame on all this color correcting and contouring business! So this may seem like a totally silly question – do you do all of your foundation and contouring first and then do your under eyes? I know in the video you mentioned you touched up some highlighting at the end, but wondering if that’s how you do it every time 🙂 ? Love your videos btw! So helpful!! My Sephora/Ulta list has grown….my poor husband and bank account lol.