It’s been such a long time since I’ve sat down and filmed a makeup look, and I have really missed that! I plan to do a lot more with video in the upcoming year. They’re just so fun to do and I love the creativity behind them. Anyway, I filmed this simple glam makeup look as I was getting ready to attend a holiday lunch event, and while it was a little difficult to do (2 full memory cards, one toddler on my lap), I did it.
I’ll let you in on a little secret: I got all the way to my eyelashes and then my second memory card was full. I went to the event, came home, and filmed the rest of the video! Hence why the lighting is a little different and my eyebrows have become unruly at the end. Haha. Anyway, hope you enjoy this makeup look! I didn’t go crazy with the editing and titling every single product I use, so if you want to know, it’s below this video.
- Morphe 35o Palette
- Wet ‘n Wild Brow Highlighter
- Arbonne Makeup Primer
- Stila Correct & Perfect All-in-One Color Correcting Palette
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
- Aesthetica Beauty Sponge
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection – Amaretto & Prosecco Pop
- Jordana 12 hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
- L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara
- Kiss Blooming Lashes in Daisy
- Lipsense in “Fly Girl”
I had so much fun putting this video together, and it felt really great just to sit down and film again. I know I love watching “Get Ready with Me” videos and I hope you enjoyed this one!
Shop the Products I Used:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!