Get Ready with Me: Using Only Drugstore Makeup

Disclosure: Thank you to CVS Beauty for sponsoring this post. The text and opinions, as always, are 100% mine.

I don’t know about you, but I love seeing makeup tutorials using only drugstore products. It’s a great way to see how you can get a full face of makeup for a fraction of the price! I put together this “Get Ready with Me” makeup look using all of my favorite products you can get at CVS Pharmacy.

all of these drugstore makeup products are amazing!!

CVS has been my go-to when it comes to drugstore beauty products. I love how they’re starting to carry so many brands and I know I can find the latest launches. Many of their stores even have a “petting zoo” where you can feel their professional-grade makeup brushes!

Like I mentioned in my drugstore skincare post, my favorite thing about CVS is that they have a 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on all beauty purchases. You can return any item, even open, with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked! This is particularly amazing because I have chosen the wrong shade. It’s so great to know that I can exchange it or even return it if I am not thrilled with the product!

Anyway, let’s get to the makeup look. I even put together a short video! I’ve linked all of the products used at the bottom of this post, so you can be sure to grab them on your next CVS run.

drugstore primer and favorite drugstore foundations

First I prime with a smoothing primer, then mix my two favorite foundations and buff it out with a buffing brush.

drugstore under eye concealer and powder for baking

Next, I apply a little under eye concealer, and “bake” with some translucent pressed powder.

Contouring with drugstore products

I then bronze and contour the face.

Milani drugstore eyeshadow palette - it is amazing!

I apply a warm eyeshadow look to the eyes using this gorgeous palette!

my favorite drugstore blush and highlighter!

Next, I use blush and a little highlighter to get my cheeks popping.

I love the Maybelline Push Up Angel mascara and the matte liquid lipstick!

Finally, I apply a little eyeliner, mascara, and false lashes. To top it off, I apply a matte liquid lipstick with a peachy undertone that matches perfectly with my eyeshadow.

Check out the video to see the whole process!

Products Used

A full face of amazing drugstore makeup! Everything you need can be grabbed at @CVSPharmacy!

Do you see any products in here you want to pick up on your next CVS run? I say get it all.

Kristy / Seven Graces
    January 16, 2017 at 9:24 am

Love it! I need to try that mascara next. I love how you’re doing the stills of your process, too. Beautiful, doll!

January 16, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that, friend!!

jessgrune
    January 16, 2017 at 1:47 pm

I had no idea that you could return used beauty products to CVS! thanks for the tip, I may be buying make up there more often.

January 16, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Yes!!! It’s so helpful, especially if you picked up the wrong shade!

kels
    January 16, 2017 at 2:25 pm

First off, I have the same Real Techniques brushes and love them so much!! I love finding dupes for Sephora products (my bank account loves it more) and have been searching for a golden/nude eyeshadow palette under $30 for ever. Def gonna check out the Milani! Thanks!

January 16, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Yes, the Real Techniques brushes are so good!!! I also love the Cover Girl nude eyeshadow palettes – check out that and the Milani ones!

JeeYoung Dubs
    January 16, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Love your reviews and makeup how-tos!! Those shades are super subtle and lovely!

January 16, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Thank you so much, sweet mama!

Kerry
    January 16, 2017 at 9:53 pm

I’ve never heard of Milani but I’m definitely going to check it out! That eye shadow looks fab on you. The lip color is great too. Perfect for everyday wear.

January 16, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Milani is such a great drugstore brand! Luminoso is one of my favorite blushes of all time!!! And now I am really loving that eyeshadow palette!

Esther Pisano
    January 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I have that same make-up brush and I love it! I also have a version of the mascara and it’s great! I love shopping drug store for mascara because I like to try them all! haha great post!

January 16, 2017 at 11:43 pm

Thank you so much! Yeah, I definitely am a mascara junkie too!!

Ellie Chan
    January 17, 2017 at 8:40 am

that is the prettiest make-up look! So perfect for everyday wear! I have actually started using more drugstore cosmetics again now, I do love certain things from Sephora but honestly, Max Factor (CoverGirl), L’Oreal and Rimmel have such great products that why would you not use those instead of the super expensive products! Great post!

Ellie

Tiffany
    January 17, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Great video Meg! A watched it with me and kept asking if I had every product. Guess I need to get a few more drugstore items. 🙂

mamasewcrafty
    January 18, 2017 at 3:26 pm

I love this! You don’t know how badly I needed this! Since having kids I have been looking for a new efficient (in time and cost) routine and this is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing! I will have to go check these out!

Amy
    January 20, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I have 6 of the products you used!!! lol I am a CVS make up junkie. I love the Milani line. Try out their moisture lock oil infused lip treatment (gloss). I have the almond coco, which is clear, but this stuff is awesome for keeping your lips moisturized & comes in other oils/scents. It’s about $8 but it goes a long way! I also like Maybelline’s Master Conceal for undereye circles & the rare blemish.

Ashley Robyn
    January 30, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Your makeup tutorials make my whole week! It makes me think “hey I can do this” and then I try and it looks awful. If you ever host a makeup class in Houston, LET A GIRL KNOW!

January 2017 Favorites
    February 2, 2017 at 11:16 am

[…] Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Collection in ‘Earthy Elements’ // I featured this in my recent drugstore makeup video, and I’m in […]