ColourPop is one of my favorite affordable makeup brands. They have so many things to choose from, and most items are under $10! Their lip products are my favorite of what they make, although I like so many other things. I wanted to focus on the lips today and share the best ColourPop lipsticks, to help you decide on what to throw in that shopping cart!
Everything I’m mentioning is either $5 or $6 a piece! Out of the 35+ ColourPop lippies that I own, I went through and picked my favorite 10 to talk about. Not only that, I made a short video of me swatching every single one of them on my lips!
Ultra Satin Lips
This is my favorite formula out of all their lip products. It’s not a long-wearing lipstick, although it does linger around and stays put nicely. Frankly, I don’t need my lipstick to stay 3940285 hours, and I don’t mind reapplying. I love how comfortable this formula is on the lips, it never cracks, and is not drying at all. The finish is almost matte.
- Dopey // Probably my favorite shade. It’s a wearable rosy mauve neutral that works amazing for my skintone. It’s edgy but also is neutral.
- Jiffy // A lighter dusty rose mauve. I love rosy mauves, y’all. I just do. This one is gorgeous!
- Littlestitious // This is the lightest nude of the bunch. It seems very fair at first, but dries down and looks gorgeous. I especially love wearing this one with a little bit of a darker lip liner.
- Magic Wand // Another gorgeous light nude. It’s a little bit darker than Littlestitious, but that perfect nude shade. Not too pink, not too brown.
- Cozy // A true orange-red. Perfect for summer!
- London Fog // A darker pink-y red, and I absolutely love it for fall or any other dramatic look.
Ultra Matte Lips
This formula is more of your traditional liquid lipstick that dries down and doesn’t transfer as easily. I feel like they’ve improved their formula a lot lately, although it can be drying sometimes. You really need to make sure you exfoliate your lips before applying! I only have two in this formula because I really love the satin lips more.
- Fresh Cut // I absolutely love this cool toned pinky neutral! These tones just flatter me so well.
- Creeper // My favorite red lipstick! it is a classic blue-based red, and it will work on literally anyone!
These are more of a traditional lipstick that comes in a swivel up tube. They have different finishes (matte, cream, and sheer), and are easy to apply and wear.
- Lumiere // A dusty mauve pink. What can I say? I can’t get enough of these kinds of shades.
- Trust Me // Gorgeous vivid true red color, and this matte X formula is amazing.
And those are the best ColourPop lipsticks ever! Which ones are your favorites? Have you tried ColourPop yet?