I have to say… I’m pretty obsessed with this makeup look. Metallic smoky eye, winged liner, lashes, red lips and most importantly – white teeth! It’s got everything but the kitchen sink in this look, but I love it and I hope you do, too! I also have some tips for getting your pearly whites extra white, and I’m trying out the Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit.
Products Used in the Tutorial:
- Crest 3D Whitestrips 1-Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit (If you buy now, you can get one FREE!)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in ‘Holy Smokes’
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Using shades Tease, Pistol, Blackout, Verve)
- Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
- Lena Lashes in ‘Bisera’
- Jordana Easyliner for Lips in ‘Sedona Red’
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalast Lip Color in ‘Stoplight Red’
I have been using Crest Whitestrips for years, but I have to say, these are by far the best! They remove years of teeth stains in just one hour, which is faster than ever. They have an advanced seal technology that keeps them put – this is my favorite feature because I seriously forgot I had them on! Perfect to apply right before you start getting ready for a fancy night out. Each kit comes with 8 treatments. I didn’t mention it in the video but one thing you need to know is that if you buy the Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express Teeth Whitening Kit online at Walmart.com, you get another kit for free! Great for gifting (would be perfect in a stocking!) or to keep for yourself.
Do you have any special plans to get glammed up for the holidays? Let me know if you try this look!