One Brand Makeup Look – Maybelline

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

Ooh, it’s an all drugstore makeup look! Even better – it’s using all Maybelline products! Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands ever. I love so many of their products, they’re easy to access at any drugstore, and the prices are great. This video is not sponsored by them (although they did send me a few things recently) – I just own and love that many products by them! I’ll stop the blabbing and just get straight into the video. Enjoy!

Products Used in the Video:

If you want to save this post to come back to, I’ve put together this graphic for Pinterest! I’ve also included a few other products (the Color Tattoo, Dream Wonder Powder, and Falsies Mascara) that are my favorites but not included in the video. Easy for reference when you’re out shopping!

The best of Maybelline makeup - great reference for when you're out shopping!

Shop the Post:

Which Maybelline product is your favorite? Pretty sure the Fit Me Concealer is my absolute favorite of all time!

beccadorr
    May 13, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Love the video! That’s one of my favorite foundations right now.

Kathleen
    May 13, 2016 at 12:42 pm

I bought the Master Contour kit to get myself used to the whole contouring thing and I love it! Especially the blush color. It stays on my face for SO LONG! I bought a Tarte blush a few weeks ago and the Maybelline one definitley has a longer wear than the Tarte. At least on me! ๐Ÿ™‚ Loved the video!

Paisley and Krish
    May 13, 2016 at 6:09 pm

You have some serious make-up skills Meg! Loved your video! I had no idea about the baby skin primer, I’ve heard of the baby lip balm but not the primer, I’ll check it out next time I’m at ULTA!

Tabitha Shakespeare
    May 14, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Great video! I am digging that brow wand and maybelline is by far my fave mascara. I keep coming back to it!

Jessica
    May 14, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Love this video, Meg! I wish make-up was easier for me!

Nikki
    May 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm

That brow pencil/filler duo has been my absolute favorite especially when I’m in a hurry getting ready for work, it’s quick and does the job so well. I had no idea color tattoo was in a stick, gonna pick that and a few other products up next time I’m at Ulta or the drugstore!!

CatherineBasu
    May 15, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Love it!!! What an awesome video. I don’t wear makeup much so I definitely need a lot of help and this was great ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you <3

projcouture
    May 15, 2016 at 9:14 pm

The fit me concealer is so awesome! It’s a great affordable option. I’ll definitely be checking out the other products from your look!

Mistle Petrey
    May 16, 2016 at 11:01 am

I have only used the two mascaras that you mentioned and I loved them. I really want to try their age rewind concealer. I will have to look into getting some of these products very soon. Great video!!

Ashley J.
    May 16, 2016 at 11:32 am

Love it. I’ve been dying to try their matte lipstick!

Alice Kerley
    May 16, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Oooo I gotta try that highlight powder! Looks divine! & I loved the vid!

shopandtwirl
    May 27, 2016 at 11:04 am

I’m a huge Maybelline fan! They have the best mascaras, I have literally tried all of them but my current fave is Lash Sensational. I am also currently using that same foundation (just bought it) and I seriously love it! I’m going to have to try that eyeliner now..

Heena qureshi
    June 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I want to buy all the products
    Plz contact me soon
    I hope you will give me better response