This post was supposed to happen Friday, since my darling girl turned two months then! However, we were busy traveling to Nashville to visit family. Better late than never, right?
– Kennedy is smiling so much. She is even trying to laugh, which kind of sounds like a cough.
– She enjoys “talking” more to people and enjoys social interaction. No way does Miss K want to be by herself, especially if there is a big group of people. She likes sitting at the dinner table with us and to be a part of the conversation.
– She is interested in bright colors and big shapes. This app, Baby Symbolizer, really holds her attention. I am getting her to look at these patterns and shapes and having her try and reach for them.
– She absolutely adores being in the Baby Bjorn (thanks, Katie, for the hand-me-down)! Again, not much on being by herself.
– Kennedy can lift herself off the ground in a little push up. She has a lot more neck control and is much stronger!
– Miss K had her first plane ride this past weekend. Let me tell you – she was an ANGEL! She smiled and cooed. When we took off and landed, I fed her so she wouldn’t have any ear pressure. She was as happy as a clam! I was so scared of being “those people” on the plane but that definitely wasn’t the case! Let’s hope she does this great again in the summer when we have a few more plane trips to take…
– I don’t know how I got so lucky with this baby but she is also sleeping through the night completely. If she doesn’t sleep through the night, she’ll wake once at around 5 a.m. and then go back to sleep until around 9:00! Her bedtime ranges between 10 and 10:45. Yesterday she was pooped from the trip and went to bed at 9:00 p.m.! I’m hoping to start getting her to bed earlier.
– I have to go back to work March 8 and I am choosing not to think about it. The upside is I go back to work for two days, have an entire week off for Spring Break, and then it’s 2 weeks left in March, all of April, and all of May until I’m off again for summer!
Have a great week, everyone!