Beauty Products Lately: Part 1 (May 2015)

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

Hey friends!

It’s beenΒ months since I’ve done a favorites video. I think it’s been since January! FAIL. Anyway, I thought it would be fun instead of trying to play catch up, I would talk about all of the products I’ve been using the past couple of months and whether or not I would recommend them. The raw footage for this is over 35 minutes long, but I’ve condensed it into two videos under 12 minutes! We’ve got a lot to talk about, (we’re talking over 25 products) so I’m doing it the best way I can. Get those wish lists out and ready to go. There’s a lot of good things you’ll want to write down!

Also, there are some cameos in this video. Caroline makes an appearance right at the beginning and Katie and her son are towards the end when they FaceTime me!

Products Mentioned:

And because I found my before and after pics using Rapidlash, I had to share them with you! I realize these are front-facing selfies and are poor quality, taken in my bathroom in the evening. But! You can totally tell they are longer and thicker. This is only after one month. I am seriously amazed.

RapidLash Before and After - only one month of using it!

And here’s another photo with me wearing some mascara. I don’t even have to curl my lashes anymore. I was so frustrated because they were starting to look patchy. Postpartum hairloss definitely took its toll even here. But I am so in love with this product! Immediately get yourself to amazon and get it!!!

Rapid Lash Before and After

Get ready for part two, comin’ atcha later this week! More awesome products!

Stephanie
    May 12, 2015 at 10:04 am

Your lashes look great! ! πŸ™‚

May 15, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Thank you so much!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Amy
    May 12, 2015 at 11:47 am

I am a huge fan of the Roller Lash. Game changing mascara. I don’t know if I’ll buy any other mascara ever again that’s how much I love it. Okay I probably will, but Roller Lash will always be in my collection.

May 15, 2015 at 10:55 pm

I am convinced it is a game changing mascara, as well. I hate saying that because I go through mascara so fast, and I usually wear drugstore for that reason. UGH #firstworldproblems

Jenessa
    May 12, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Oh great vid!!! I have had my eye on a few of those things and now you have convinced me that I do in fact need them after all LOL
    XO JNESS

May 15, 2015 at 10:53 pm

LOL I tend to do that to people…. haha! My apologies to your wallet! πŸ™‚

Tabitha Blue
    May 12, 2015 at 3:42 pm

You’re too cute!! I totally want to try the rapid lash!!! πŸ™‚

May 15, 2015 at 10:53 pm

You gotta try it! πŸ™‚

Erin @ Her Heartland Soul
    May 12, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Your lashes look awesome!

Her Heartland Soul

May 15, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Thank you so much!! πŸ™‚

Emily
    May 13, 2015 at 8:02 am

Love this video, Meg! I want to try the Garnier texture spray and Suave hairspray. I love the Oribe products too (at least what I have tried from samples), but I just can’t justify the price. I would love to try some comparable products at a lower price point.

Emily
    ​​Something Gold, Something Blue

May 15, 2015 at 10:50 pm

I think if you loved the Oribe, you would love the texture tease! I know the Oribe one is known for the scent, and the Garnier one is very different and, well, Garnier-y smelling, but I really like how it performs!!! Thank you for watching πŸ™‚

Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom
    May 13, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Great video Meg!

Love your product choices! I haven’t gotten a haircut for about 5 1/2 months! Eeek! Either I get that texture tease or go for a haircut asap!

I love when you break out into song… LOL. Plus I thought I was the only one who says “lippy sticks” – HA!

Your lashes look fabulous!

Thanks for sharing.

Wishing you a lovely evening.
    xoxo

May 15, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Haha I’m glad I could be entertaining to you!! πŸ™‚ The products are actually called “Lippie Stix” from Colourpop, and they’re fabulous and you will love them because you call them that anyway! And they’re only $5. Glad you enjoyed!!

Tiffany | A Touch of Grace
    May 14, 2015 at 9:09 am

Girl you are like a beauty queen! I have super fine hair too so I am totally checking out that spray!
    A $50 lipstick?! Holy cow! But it sounds like it’s good. And so does that eyelash serum! I need it so bad.
    Love your videos Meg!

May 15, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Haha, yes… I know…. a $50 lipstick is ridiculous but I consider it a collector’s item. #makeuphoarderproblems Glad you enjoy my videos! Thank you so much for watching!

Beauty Products Lately: Part 2 (May 2015) - Meg O. on the Go
    May 15, 2015 at 7:00 am

[…] Part 2 of my Beauty Products Lately series! If you missed the first video, make sure you catch up here. Without further ado, here’s part […]

Kristy
    May 15, 2015 at 8:41 am

Yes, girl! On fleek! πŸ˜‰ I now want to try the Benefit mascara and the RapidLash. And I lost my entire hairline from postpartum hair loss. It has all grown back, thank the Lord, but I don’t know if I noticed my eyelashes getting thinner. The things we go through for these little babies! Okay, now I’m off to read part 2. Xoxo

May 15, 2015 at 10:46 pm

You should see what a hot mess my hair line is right now. It’s spiky baby hairs. I wish I could say it’s easier the second time around, but I think it’s worse. I hate it!! It affected my freaking eyelashes! They had bald patches!