It’s been months since I’ve done a favorites video. I think it’s been since January! FAIL. Anyway, I thought it would be fun instead of trying to play catch up, I would talk about all of the products I’ve been using the past couple of months and whether or not I would recommend them. The raw footage for this is over 35 minutes long, but I’ve condensed it into two videos under 12 minutes! We’ve got a lot to talk about, (we’re talking over 25 products) so I’m doing it the best way I can. Get those wish lists out and ready to go. There’s a lot of good things you’ll want to write down!
Also, there are some cameos in this video. Caroline makes an appearance right at the beginning and Katie and her son are towards the end when they FaceTime me!
- Garnier Texture Tease
- Suave Luxe Infusion Blow Dry Spray
- Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream
- Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Button
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Sequin
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in I Heart This
- Jordana EasyLiner for Lips in Tawny
- Cargo Matte Top Coat
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Indian Rose
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- RapidLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum (click here and buy it immediately, and thank me in a month)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer
And because I found my before and after pics using Rapidlash, I had to share them with you! I realize these are front-facing selfies and are poor quality, taken in my bathroom in the evening. But! You can totally tell they are longer and thicker. This is only after one month. I am seriously amazed.
And here’s another photo with me wearing some mascara. I don’t even have to curl my lashes anymore. I was so frustrated because they were starting to look patchy. Postpartum hairloss definitely took its toll even here. But I am so in love with this product! Immediately get yourself to amazon and get it!!!
Get ready for part two, comin’ atcha later this week! More awesome products!