My sweet Caroline turned 9 months yesterday! This little sweetie is a mover and a shaker, hence why her limbs are all blurry. Below is the best picture I could get, but I am totally okay with that!
- We still need to go to our 9 month check up, but I believe she’s still pretty petite. She still fits in a lot of her 6 month clothes, although her pants are a little short.
- She now has 8 teeth! 4 on top, 4 on bottom. She is a pretty decent teether, just like her sister. Sometimes she’ll fuss in the middle of the night, but usually goes back to sleep without problems. Other than that, you can’t really tell when she’s teething until a tooth pops out!
- Now for the biggest milestone this month – she started crawling this past week! It’s not a fast crawl, mind you, but she’s mobile. And I’m not okay with this. She was rolling whenever she wanted to get somewhere, but now she figured out how to crawl. It’s slow and wobbly, and she isn’t all over the place yet, but I know that will be next. (insert crying emoji here)
- Caroline can now wave, and it’s pretty darn adorable. She does it a lot to say “bye bye.”
- She is babbling a whole lot more, although I don’t think she’s said a first word yet. Kennedy does a lot of talking, so I guess she doesn’t need to. She definitely still does her high pitched Mariah Carey type squeal.
- Girlfriend is hungry hungry hippo. She loves eating and now is up to about 3 meals a day at the table, and is still breastfeeding. I let her feed herself, and we’re still spoon feeding her purees, as well. I like to mix things up, and it has worked well with both of our girls. I just love how she eats literally anything we put in front of her. I love this age. I wish it would be like this forever.
- She seriously has the most epic hair in all the land. Before I took these photos, I had her hair up in a high pony tail / top knot (yes, I can put my baby’s hair in a top knot). When I took it down, it just looked like mad scientist hair. So luscious. So voluminous. I’m jealous!
Happy 9 months, sweet Caroline!