Guys, this one is a doozie! You all know how much I love discovering makeup dupes. I have viral content on Pinterest for it, and I have even been asked to speak at the Texas Pinners Conference about it! I would say that discovering amazing drugstore makeup is one of my specialties. I make recommendations to you all the time, but today I am going to be showing you exactly how they look next to their high end counterpart.
It’s a full face of makeup dupes! My right side (your left) will be done with the high end product, and the other side with the drugstore product. Can you tell the difference?
This video is a bit of a longer one because I really go in depth, and even show swatches of high end vs makeup dupes. You also will catch some glimpses of Caroline, haha. I worked really hard on this video and I very much hope you all enjoy it!
High End vs. Drugstore Makeup Dupes:
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter | dupe: Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Illuminate
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | dupe: L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz | dupe: L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer | dupe: Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer
- Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Stick | dupe: Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer | dupe: ELF Cool Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in “Exposed” | dupe: Milani Rose Blush in “Romantic Rose”
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick | dupe: Makeup Revolution Shimmer Brick
- Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette | dupe: Cover Girl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | dupe: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in “Brave” | dupe: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “08”
Shop all the products here:
So, tell me. Which high end product are you going to ditch for it’s drugstore counterpart? I sure as heck can’t pick a favorite… such great dupes!
If you loved this post and video, pin the image below for me! Thank you!