A Full Face of Makeup Dupes – Half High End, Half Drugstore

This post contains affiliate links. View my full disclosure policy for more information.

Guys, this one is a doozie! You all know how much I love discovering makeup dupes. I have viral content on Pinterest for it, and I have even been asked to speak at the Texas Pinners Conference about it! I would say that discovering amazing drugstore makeup is one of my specialties. I make recommendations to you all the time, but today I am going to be showing you exactly how they look next to their high end counterpart.

It’s a full face of makeup dupes! My right side (your left) will be done with the high end product, and the other side with the drugstore product. Can you tell the difference?

This video is a bit of a longer one because I really go in depth, and even show swatches of high end vs makeup dupes. You also will catch some glimpses of Caroline, haha. I worked really hard on this video and I very much hope you all enjoy it!

High End vs. Drugstore Makeup Dupes:

Shop all the products here:

So, tell me. Which high end product are you going to ditch for it’s drugstore counterpart? I sure as heck can’t pick a favorite… such great dupes!

If you loved this post and video, pin the image below for me! Thank you!

A Full Face of Makeup Dupes - Half High End, Half Drugstore by beauty blogger Meg O on the Go

Kelsey
    August 12, 2016 at 3:22 pm

I feel the weirdest sense of pride that a lot of the drugstore products are already favorites/staples of mine, especially the mascara and Maybelline primer! But this is so cool, I love love love dupes!

GoFashiondeals (@Gofashiondeals)
    August 12, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Great products on both sides. Very close!

Kellyann Rohr
    August 14, 2016 at 7:05 am

This is great! I love a good dupe and you discovered some awesome finds!

Kelly
    August 29, 2016 at 12:22 pm

I love that you do these dupe posts! I have such bad skin that I get nervous to wear make-up, but I always love the look of it on! PS. The newest post (Caroline’s fiesta) – you and Katie look great! Miss you ladies!!

Elin Neugebauer
    September 16, 2016 at 4:23 pm

So I bought a few brow products today, because the Maybelline pencil liner that I’ve been using for 15+ years (not the same pencil, just the same product. Ha!) is crap and I’m in need of a serious brow overhaul. While I love the two items I bought, the $48 price tag hit me hard. Bought Benefit’s precisely, my brow pencil, and gimme brow. Thinking of switching the pencil out for the Loreal one you mention in this post. Any suggestions on a dupe for the volumizing fiber gel brush?

Heather White (@fitandbeauty_)
    September 24, 2016 at 6:19 am

Great dupes! If you want to learn how to create a full natural look with e.l.f. products stop by my blog http://wherefitnessmeetsbeauty.net/create-a-natural-full-face-for-under-25/

Bethany
    December 4, 2016 at 6:16 pm

The Covergirl rose palette is so beautiful! You did such a great job putting together this list!

Kara
    December 8, 2016 at 6:10 pm

You are adorable and Caroline made my day! Loved her input! Aren’t dupes the best thing ever? Nothing makes me happier than finding an amazing product for under $5 that replaces my insane $20+ product!

Renee
    December 28, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Do the drugstore products last as long as the high-end?

December 29, 2016 at 12:54 am

I feel like they do!

Marta
    January 1, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Great video and suggestions. To me the blush looks a little different as the high end one is more pigmented and heavy, but I like the look of the drugstore one better. Will definitely try the foundation and concealer! Thank you!

Makeup Dupes to save your wallet
    March 20, 2017 at 1:04 pm

[…] that you know my top 5 drugstore makeup dupes, here are some more by Meg O. Drugstore Dupes, a few of them that I have already mentioned. So, who’s ready to go to the […]

Linda Fulkerson
    April 4, 2017 at 2:56 pm

What is the best primer to cover large pores??

42 Best Drugstore Makeup Dupes - The Goddess
    April 30, 2017 at 10:43 am

[…] MEG ON THE GO […]

5 Amazing Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes | Meg O. on the Go
    May 26, 2017 at 10:15 am

[…] supposed to be Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes. One of my most popular blog posts ever, I did half of my face with high end makeup and the other half with the drugstore dupe. I tested this agains the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, and I think it really is a great dupe! Not […]